Rotary Drum Filter
Rotary Drum Screen
|Capacity||1 m3/hr upto 500 m3/hr.|
|Design Type||Standard, Customized|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
The internally fed rotary fine screen is composed of a tank and a spiral connected to the drum for the transport of screening.The screen is composed of a perforated plate whose holes diameter is as big as the desired opening size. The drum is supported by suitable shaft, and is operated by a geared motor.
1. Perfect for pre screening of MBR feed, in order to have to protect the membrane from scouring/ damage due to solids in feed
2. Perforated Circular screening drum
3. MOC carbon steel powder coated stainless steel 304/304L/316/316L.
4. Continuous Operation
5. Backwash arrangement for perforated screening washing
6. Suitable for line installation
7. Suitable for separation of soft solids from liquids, such as food waste/ canteen /hotel waste etc.
8. Hole opening: 1,2,3 + 5 mm.
- Delivery Time: 8 to 10 weeks