Providing customised solution is our niche. Our exclusive range of products stands superior on quality. We are a proud distributor of De-watering Equipment, an Italian company who is in this business of materialising anti pollution technology through de-hydration of sludge originating from sewage & industrial wastes etc, for more than 25 years. With careful study conducted for the utilization processes De-watering Equipmentare installed that has allowed Teknofanghi to offer technologically state of art products to suit qualitative standards required by today's market.
These are the result of the product engineering process that takes over the projects multiple variables into account. Therefore Teknofanghi product, also in confirmation to a series of international patents, is in line with European safety norms made entirely in stainless steel or request for different materials for special applications. Teknofanghi's 75% of the sales is from export market and the remaining 25% is from domestic market. In addition to the state of art products for sewage & industrial waste and water treatment plants, Teknofanghi addresses its products to the final customers also acting as consultants. The range of products includes:
Scrudrain Thickener, Teknobag Draimad, Monobelt, Scrufilter, Teknobag Draimad - Skid Type, Polydilution Unit
Approx. Rs 20 Lakh / Unit/Onwards Get Latest Price
MONOBELT® or AISI304 Belt filter press
The Teknofanghi AISI304 Belt filter press is a new patented design. This system is composed of two units: the pre-thickener, and the sludge press.
The pre-thickener is used to perform solid/liquid separation stage where sludge solid concentration changes from 0.5-3.0% to 5-15%.
The sludge press takes pre-thickened sludge, spreads it uniformly on the endless filter cloth by series of baffles.
Approx. Rs 1 Lakh / Unit/Onwards Get Latest PriceTeknobag Draimad - Skid Type
Approx. Rs 20 Lakh / Unit/Onwards Get Latest PriceTeknobag Draimad
Working Principle:In Sludge Dewatering System, flocculated sludge is poured in the filtration bag These bags are mounted on a stainless steel frame and it is designed to give even sludge distribution. After operating dry solid content of 15% to 20% can be achieved. At the initial dewatering stage, the bags are sealed and removed with a special bag trolley. In the second phase, sludge weight and volume decreases regardless of weather. After 10 to 15 days, a cake of 50 to 90 % dry solid content is achieved. Water repellent material of the bags prevents entering of rainwater into the bag but allows dehydration of the contents by evaporation.
*Your information is safe with us.
Approx. Rs 15 Lakh / Unit/Onwards Get Latest Price
Dynamic Thickener manufactured by Teknofanghi® are the modern and economical solution to sludge thickening.
The Dynamic Thickener is the use of an Archimedean screw instead of only the conventional drum filter. Filter cloth is made up of polyester is fixed to the Archimedean screw, making a drum with a screw inside. Screw gear motor rotates the drum filter. It enables an easy and simple control of the thickening process to achieve the optimal thickening.
Approx. Rs 7.5 Lakh / Unit Get Latest Price
Polydilution Unit :-
Working Principle :
Polyelectrolyte powder form the feed hopper passes through a lump breaker and via a screw conveyor microdoser to a Polyelectrolyte Preparation Unit where it is mixed with a control volume of water and enters a dilution tank equipped with an agitator. Then it passes to a dispersion tank, which is also mechanically mixed and finally to an aging and storage tank. The poly electrolyte solution is withdrawn from this tank by a Poly dosing Pump.